It is imperative to adhere to the traffic rules. However, every driver on the road must adhere to these rules as a principle. We all know that your irregularity causes turmoil. However, irregularities in traffic, accidents, the worst comes with injuries and deaths.
The basis of safe driving is that the owner of the car fully understands the vehicle at every moment of the ride, can respond to incoming stimuli in a timely manner, uses the vehicle in the right position and in the right position, completes the transmission safely in the required time and fully defines the vehicle’s limits.
Technical warnings and advice
– Reduce your speed without entering the curve;
– Adjust your speed according to the actual conditions of the road, not your own desires.
– As the speed increases, look farther. Try to guess ahead.
– Learn how to calculate the stopping distance for the brake at each speed.
– Move as quickly as possible with other vehicles in the traffic as much as possible.